Residential Homeowners

If you are a homeowner who needs a replacement for a failing system, if you are building a house, or if you need to modify your existing system you will more than likely need a permit, site evaluation, and system design package.

I will need the following to get started on your site evaluation and design package:

  • Diagram of proposed structures¬†(e.g. site plan, if applicable)
  • Survey (must have)
  • 911 address / location information

Our service area can be found here.

You’ll need to fill out the customer information sheet here:¬†WillCo Engineering Client Info Sheet